Q: Do you deliver?
Yes! We offer food delivery directly via our Toast delivery partner. You may also order with several popular delivery services, including Uber Eats, Grubhub, DoorDash, Caviar and Postmates. All of our partners deliver to all of Boston and surrounding towns, and now offer contactless delivery.
Q: I'm a rewards member. Can I track and use my rewards on your website for books or food?
Thank you for being a rewards member! For those who aren't in the know, you can sign up here. Our rewards program isn't automatically linked to our website for books. If you would like to track your book purchases to your rewards account, please put your rewards number in the order comments. We are now offering Toast delivery and pick-up for food, which is fully integrated with our rewards program! If you would like to earn rewards points for your meals, please order here.
Q: Does it matter if I order my food delivery through Toast or through my regular order delivery app, like UberEats?
Yes, it does matter! When you order through our direct partner, Toast, you get the food you know and love on your doorstep and we don't have to pay high commissions to third-party delivery services. Plus, you can earn and redeem Trident rewards points! It's a simple way to help Trident during this crazy time!
Q: What are the ways I can shop for books?
We are currently offering three modes of shopping:
In store - We are open 8am - 10pm, seven days a week
Bookshop.org- Order from our bookshop.org page to get books shipped.
Store pick-up - In stock and preorder books are able to be ordered for store pickup through our website.
Q: I'd like to order books in bulk. How do I do that?
Trident is your perfect, local source for bulk orders (10+ books). We offer a tiered discount, depending on quantity. Please email email@example.com for all bulk order inquiries.
Q: Does Trident accept books on consignment?
Yes, we take a limited number of books on consignment. To submit an application to be considered for consignment, please fill out our consignment form. Click here to access the consignment form or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://forms.gle/wNry8Tr8PEFVpjBAA
Please note that we only accept books from Boston area authors.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (name, address, e-mail, etc.) may be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to process future transactions. We do not store credit card numbers on our servers.
Q: What is your return policy?
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
In store purchases
- You may return books or non-book items in their original conditon within 4 weeks of purchase. Non-Book items must also include all original tags and/or packaging.
- A receipt must be present for the return
- No cash returns. A store credit will be given in the form of a gift card, which can be used in either the bookstore or cafe.
- You may return or exchange any book or non-book item in its original condition for store credit (excluding shipping cost) within 30 days of receiving your order. Non-Book items must also include all original tags and/or packaging.
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs of return shipping. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact the store within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.