338 Newbury Street Boston, MA 02115 Open 8am-midnight 7 days a week 617-267-8688 Get our Newsletter!
Meet Middle Grade Authors
Come meet five kidlit authors and learn more about their newest books! Featuring mystery, fantasy, science fiction, foodie fiction, and one story co-written by six different authors, this panel has something sure to appeal to every chapter-book and middle-grade reader.
- Tara Dairman - THE GREAT HIBERNATION (Wendy Lamb Books/Random House, 9/12/17)
- Debbi Michiko Florence - JASMINE TOGUCHI, MOCHI QUEEN (book 1) and JASMINE TOGUCHI, SUPER SLEUTH (book 2) (Farrar, Straus & Giroux Books for Younger Readers, 7/11/17)
- Katie Slivensky - THE COUNTDOWN CONSPIRACY (HarperCollins Children's, 8/1/17)
- Jen Malone - BEST. NIGHT. EVER. (Simon & Schuster/Aladdin, 8/15/17)
- Ammi-Joan Paquette - PRINCESS JUNIPER OF TORR (Philomel/Penguin, 6/6/17)
Panel will be moderated by Dana Alison Levy (author of the FAMILY FLETCHER books and THIS WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY SOMEDAY).