We have reopened! We are open our normal business hours 8am - midnight!
338 Newbury Street Boston, MA 02115 Open 8am-midnight 7 days a week 617-267-8688 Get our Newsletter!
Come meet five kidlit authors and learn more about their newest books! Featuring mystery, fantasy, science fiction, foodie fiction, and one story co-written by six different authors, this panel has something sure to appeal to every chapter-book and middle-grade reader.
- Tara Dairman - THE GREAT HIBERNATION (Wendy Lamb Books/Random House, 9/12/17)
- Debbi Michiko Florence - JASMINE TOGUCHI, MOCHI QUEEN (book 1) and JASMINE TOGUCHI, SUPER SLEUTH (book 2) (Farrar, Straus & Giroux Books for Younger Readers, 7/11/17)
- Katie Slivensky - THE COUNTDOWN CONSPIRACY (HarperCollins Children's, 8/1/17)
- Jen Malone - BEST. NIGHT. EVER. (Simon & Schuster/Aladdin, 8/15/17)
- Ammi-Joan Paquette - PRINCESS JUNIPER OF TORR (Philomel/Penguin, 6/6/17)
Panel will be moderated by Dana Alison Levy (author of the FAMILY FLETCHER books and THIS WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY SOMEDAY).