The Landscape of Swiss Wine: A Wine-Lover's Tour of Switzerland (Paperback)
The Landscape of Swiss Wine introduces readers to Switzerland's wines and the extraordinary landscapes that give rise to them. Sue Style explores how vine cultivation has shaped the landscape down the centuries, and introduces the reader to Switzerland's best winemakers.
- The most comprehensive guide to Swiss wine and vineyards available in English
- An unbiased and authoritative survey of Switzerland's finest vintages
- Featuring 50 vineyards from Switzerland's six main wine regions
- Including information on tasting visits, walking and sightseeing
- 'Wines to watch out for' point towards the best wines to taste and to purchase