Sage Homeschooling: Wild and Free (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Sage Homeschooling: Wild and Free offers a natural learning path, for gentle parents who dream of living fully in joy and connection with their children while giving them all they need to be successful, with eight secrets to living a fulfilling unschooling life.
In this inspirational and secular guide, you will learn how to:
- deschool, shaking off all the educational programming that weighs you down
- maintain your relationship focus on connection beyond the early years
- trust in your children and their natural learning journey
- embrace the freedom that fosters meaningful productivity and independence
- utilize collaboration in respectful partnership to achieve self-directed growth
- fully realize the environment as a valuable tool for playful learning
- live a fun lifestyle of learning through rich, adventurous experiences
- set your compass for growth and success in all the ways that matter most
If you are ready to take the leap into a lifestyle of passionate learning with clarity and confidence, then read this book
"Our job as parents is not to educate our children but to provide environmental contexts that optimize their ability to educate themselves. In this upbeat, fun-to-read book about her family's unschooling practices, Rachel Rainbolt provides a multitude of great ideas about how to do just that." Peter Gray, Research Professor of Psychology at Boston College and author of Free to Learn.
"What I love so much about Rachel's book, Sage Homeschooling, is how she keeps the focus on the parent-child relationships. Strong relationships, steeped in connection and trust, are the lifeblood of unschooling. And her wonderful stories bring this to life so clearly She shows us how living and learning weave together seamlessly when the focus is not on ticking off the boxes, but on growth-for all members of the family." Pam Laricchia, author of The Unschooling Journey and host of the Exploring Unschooling podcast
About the Author
Rachel Rainbolt is the Sage Parenting Coach, bringing a unique alchemy of insight (M.A. Family Therapy), experience (2 decades helping thousands of children and gentle parents), passion (media advocate for natural sleep, breastfeeding, parenting, and learning), and heart (unschooling and attachment parenting mother of 3) to the Sage Parenting book series, eclasses, and coaching. She works from the Pacific Northwest, where she lives wild and free in connection with her 3 wildings and the papa bear in their mid-mod fixer-upper on the water.