The Personalization Paradox: Why Companies Fail (and How To Succeed) at Delivering Personalized Experiences at Scale (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
According to Infosys, 86% of consumers surveyed indicated that personalized content has some impact on what they purchase and 25% said that personalization plays a large role in their purchases.
And yet, looking at the data, two things stand out:
1) Most companies say that personalizing the customer experience is a critical "must have," and they have the statistics to back it up.
2) Very few companies believe they are delivering enough personalized content, or deliver it well.
What's holding these companies back from their personalization goals? And how can you avoid the pitfalls and make personalization possible with your own enterprise content?
In this book, global content strategy expert Val Swisher and senior content strategist Regina Lynn Preciado show you exactly what it takes to deliver personalized experiences at scale. You'll learn:
- Why personalized content is imperative to the enterprise
- Why so many companies fail to deliver - and how to avoid the pitfalls
- The five dimensions of content standardization
- How to bring people, technology, and process together
- The impact of big data and artificial intelligence
The only way to deliver personalized content at scale is to automate the process at the point of delivery. And for that to work, you've got to change how you "do" content.
The Personalization Paradox: Why Companies Fail (and How to Succeed) at Delivering Personalized Experiences at Scale shows you how.