Empath: Master Your Emotions - From Overthinking To Positive Thinking: How To Overcome Panic Attacks, Anger, Anxiety and Depre (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Do you want to understand the balance between honoring your real feeling and experience for socializing with the world? Do you want to learn how to recognize negative thoughts, rationalize them and improve your mood?
Being an empath is a wonderful gift. When you are able to handle this gift correctly, it will give you a very satisfying and pleasant life. It is estimated that about 2% of the population anywhere have empath abilities. This makes us quite special, indeed.
Empaths are able to not only feel the emotions of people around them but to also understand what is going on. However, it is often difficult to control the overwhelming feelings of other people's emotions, which can cause an emotional rollercoaster of stress and anxiety.
Cognitive-behavioral therapy, or CBT, will try to focus on changing your patterns of thoughts. You will be able to develop an awareness of your thoughts, and you will learn to identify which thoughts are negative and inaccurate so that you may change them. It is common for the normal person to have such thoughts. You may think of yourself lowly, see the world in a more negative way, or fail to see the positive aspects of certain situations. You will learn how to think more realistically.
You may understand how others think and act. You will learn more effective ways to behave, to solve problems, as well as how to properly cope with certain situations. This can really help your mental health and help you to live a better life.
For those that tend to avoid anything that they are uncomfortable with, unfamiliar with, or fearful of, CBT can also help you to become more confident in yourself.
DBT is essential to the reinforcement of positive behavioral changes and skill-building, in order to effectively change your life for the better. DBT helps to regulate your emotions, find healthy coping mechanisms for dealing with stress, how to live in the "now" of the moment, and how to improve your relationships with the people around you.
This comprehensive guide will help you understand the following topics:
- What is empathy?
- Are you an empath?
- Realizing the gift of empath
- Understanding one's energy
- Empaths and Narcissists
- Empaths in codependent relationships
- Empaths and Work
- How to stop absorbing other people's anguish and negative feelings
- Maintaining One's Gift
- Build Your Self Confidence
- Understanding Fear and Negativity
- Taming your Tools
- How to Control Your Emotions with Meditation and Grounding
- Ways to Find Serenity and Live Happily
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- What are Automatic Thoughts
- The Behavior Side of CBT
- Identifying Negative Thought Patterns
- Setting goals
- Overcoming Negativity and Negative Thoughts
- Identifying Assumptions and Core Beliefs
- Building self-esteem
- Retraining the Mind
- Proven, powerful, and practical strategies for overcoming obstacles
- The Key to Feeling Good
- Understanding borderline personality disorder
- Communicating and dealing with BPD
- What is dialectical behavior therapy
- Distress tolerance
- DBT mindfulness skills
- How to control your emotions
- How to recover from emotional trauma
- Act therapy
...And much more
Discover the Secrets to Improve Your Mood and Socialize with the World. Get This Book Today.