I Know This to Be True: Waleed Aly (Hardcover)
I Know This to Be True: Waleed Aly is an interview with journalist, academic, and media presenter Waleed Aly.
Waleed Aly uses his platform as a writer and the host of a major Australian primetime current affairs show to challenge inequality and promote togetherness.
This landmark interview series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
• Part of the landmark book series that brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
• Created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation
• Waleed Aly's credits include writer, academic, lawyer, media presenter, and musician.
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
The series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
• A highly giftable and lovely hardcover with vivid photographic portraits throughout
• Royalties from sales of the series support the free distribution of material from the series to the world's developing economy
• Add it to the shelf with books like Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life . . . And Maybe the World by Admiral William H. McRaven; In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney; and Quarterly Essay: What's Right? the Future of Conservatism in Australia by Waleed Aly.
About the Author
I Know This to Be True was created by Geoff Blackwell and Ruth Hobday, the award-winning team behind Blackwell & Ruth, who have created books, audiobooks, films, and exhibitions for publishers and partners in 40 countries. Their work includes The Prison Letters of Nelson Mandela and 200 Women: Who Will Change the Way You See the World.