I Know This to Be True: Simone Biles (Hardcover)
Four-time Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles is an example of bravery, resilience, and persistence.
Looking back at her incredible career, she details her entry into gymnastics at just six years old and her rise to becoming the most decorated American gymnast of all time.
With candor, she discusses her daily disciplines, the importance of speaking up, and why female empowerment matters.
• Easily relatable, Biles is role model for any young person—especially gymnasts
• Demonstrates the importance of ambition, strength, and believing in yourself on and off the mat
• Part of the landmark book series that brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy and created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
The series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
• This series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world
• Royalties from sales of the series support the free distribution of material from the series to the world's developing economy countries
• Add it to the shelf with books like Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life . . . And Maybe the World by Admiral William H. McRaven; In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney; and Courage to Soar: A Body in Motion, A Life in Balance by Simone Biles.
About the Author
I Know This to Be True was created by Geoff Blackwell and Ruth Hobday, the award-winning team behind Blackwell & Ruth, who have created books, audiobooks, films, and exhibitions for publishers and partners in 40 countries. Their work includes The Prison Letters of Nelson Mandela and 200 Women: Who Will Change the Way You See the World.