The Lonely Zebra: Standing Up and Using Your Voice to Help Others (Paperback)
"This book is extremely worthwhile, not only for those who are subjected to bullying but also for the bullies themselves, who might come to understand the reasons behind their behavior...."
Zola the zebra is alone and has no one to play with. Zola is a beautiful Zebra who has a spot of missing stripes and is teased because of it until one day she meets a special friend who shows up at just the right time.
Join the animals in the wild to find out how a special friend teaches others about friendship, kindness, and using their voice to speak up for others.
- Great book for parents; an exciting and fun story with some laughs
- Great book for librarians and teachers; reading story-time
- Great book to discuss friendship, kindness, empathy, bullying, and more
- Beautiful illustrations allowing children to follow the storyline
- Fun self-reflective activity inside including The Kindness Challenge