Intentional Children: Raising Money-Smart, Mindful Kids of Intention and Purpose (Paperback)
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids
Personal finance simply isn't taught in school, but you are more than capable of raising money-smart kids. In Intentional Children, you'll learn how to raise money-smart, debt-free kids. You will be able to instill a sense of gratitude, a love for giving, and a proper view of wealth, while avoiding the consumerism trap and the entitlement mentality.
- What if you could raise kids who aren't materialistic?
- What do your kids need to know about money?
- What if your kids could be debt-free forever?
- How should you pay your kids for chores?
Get ready to have practical conversations on things like purchasing your children's first car and paying for college. In Intentional Children, Kalen Bruce simplifies complex topics like budgeting and investing, bringing it all to a level kids can grasp and you can teach.In a conversational tone, Kalen not only covers how to raise money-smart kids, he also covers things you won't find in other books...
The Things That Slip Through the Cracks in Parenting Books
Intentional Children relates to where you are. Having five kids of his own, Kalen understands how advice must be practical, actionable, and most importantly, realistic. He shows you how to raise intentional children who know why they are on this earth.
Find the answers to questions beyond finance, such as:
- How can we fit everything into our day with such a busy schedule?
- How does fewer toys lead to happier children?
- How does advertising affect your children?
- How should we approach smartphones?
- Why are child-centered homes toxic?
It's everything you need to know about relating to your children on money and mindset.