U.S. Army Special Forces Guide to Unconventional Warfare: Devices and Techniques for Incendiaries (Hardcover)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Unconventional warfare is a unique and important part of US Special Forces. Aimed at exploiting hostile forces' economic, psychological, and political vulnerabilities, its tenacious and brutal tactics infiltrate, erode, and exhaust the enemy from many angles. Special Forces personnel spreading subversion deep behind enemy lines must be prepared to navigate and survive bone-chillingly dangerous situations at any moment; knowing how to handle, improvise, and modify incendiary devices is a crucial component of their training.
US Army Special Forces Guide to Unconventional Warfare: Devices and Techniques for Incendiaries surveys the multifaceted and varied design of incendiary systems. Intended for use by Army Special Forces in the field, this concise and informative manual covers a wide range of incendiary devices and materials, initiators, ignitors, improvised constructions and material sources, delay mechanisms, and just about anything else you'd need to know about turning a cigarette and a matchbox into a delay or a shoelace into a fuse.
Technical information is also provided about incendiary materials such as napalm, gelled gasoline, fire fudge, sugar-chlorate, thermite, paraffin-sawdust, and more. Jam-packed with detailed information, The US Army Special Forces Guide to Unconventional Warfare is a fascinating read for the curious mind and a fascinating glimpse into the high-stakes, clandestine world of Special Forces ops.
Readers interested in related titles from The U.S. Army will also want to see:
- Army Guerrilla Warfare Handbook (ISBN: 1626542732)
- Army Guide to Boobytraps (ISBN: 1626544700)
- Army Improvised Munitions Handbook (ISBN: 1626542678)
- Army Leadership Field Manual FM 22-100 (ISBN: 1626544298)
- Army M-1 Garand Technical Manual (ISBN: 1626543305)
- Army Physical Readiness Training with Change FM 7-22 (ISBN: 1626544018)
- Army Survival Manual FM 21-76 (ISBN: 1626544417)
- Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual (ISBN: 1626544247)
- Map Reading and Land Navigation FM 3-25.26 (ISBN: 1626542988)
- Ranger Handbook SH 21-76 (ISBN: 1626545197)
- Rigging Techniques, Procedures, and Applications FM 5-125 (ISBN: 1626544336)
- Special Forces Sniper Training and Employment FM 3-05.222 (ISBN: 1626544484)
- The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad FM 3-21.8 / 7-8 (ISBN: 1626544271)
- Understanding Rigging (ISBN: 1626544670)