Tomatoes: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm Fresh Recipes (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Farmstand Favorites series.
- #1: Pumpkins: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm-Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $7.14
- #4: Berries: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm-Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $11.40
- #5: Cheese & Dairy: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $11.40
- #6: Garlic: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm-Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $11.40
- #7: Honey: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm-Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $11.40
- #9: The Complete Home Guide to Canning & Preserving: Farmstand Favorites: Includes Over 75 Easy Recipes for Jams, Jellies, Pickles, Sauces, and More (Paperback): $7.95
- #10: The Farmstand Favorites Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes Celebrating Local, Farm-Fresh Food (Paperback): $19.80
Discover New and Tasty Ways to Cook with Tomatoes!
Farmstand Favorites: Tomatoes highlights one of the most recognizable products from local farmers markets—tomatoes. From bite-sized cherry tomatoes to big, juicy heirloom tomatoes, this vegetable is a nutritious addition to any dish. With over 75 fun recipes, you will find delicious ways to enjoy tomatoes year-round. You will also learn about the many health benefits of tomatoes, the different types of tomatoes, and much more.
Featuring easy-to-prepare recipes such as:
• Cheese and Spinach Strudel with Warm Tomato Relish
• Roasted Tomato Soup
• Marinated Goat Cheese and Tomato Salad
• Fish and Tomato Thai Curry
• Warm Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
• Fresh Vegetable Pita Pizza
• Tomato Ketchup
• Garden Fresh Salsa
With a trip to the farmers market and Farmstand Favorites: Tomatoes, you can reap the benefits of a local product that, produced without artificial additives, provides healthful nutrients and a connection to the earth and your community.
Buy Local and Support Your Local Farmer and Farmers Markets
The Farmstand Favorites series was created to encourage buying local and buying fresh. More than ever, we strive for a better understanding of where our food comes from, and for many of us this means shopping at a farmers market or farmstand. By supporting your local farmers and producers, you are also supporting a livelihood which is vital for a healthy, sustainable future.
"Tomatoes: Farmstand Favorites showcase a wonderfully delicious variety of 'kitchen cook friendly' recipes for healthy dishes that are guaranteed to please any palate and satisfy any appetite." --MIDWEST BOOK REVIEW