Berries: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm-Fresh Recipes (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Farmstand Favorites series.
- #1: Pumpkins: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm-Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $7.14
- #5: Cheese & Dairy: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $11.40
- #6: Garlic: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm-Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $11.40
- #7: Honey: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm-Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $11.40
- #8: Tomatoes: Farmstand Favorites: Over 75 Farm Fresh Recipes (Paperback): $7.14
- #9: The Complete Home Guide to Canning & Preserving: Farmstand Favorites: Includes Over 75 Easy Recipes for Jams, Jellies, Pickles, Sauces, and More (Paperback): $7.95
- #10: The Farmstand Favorites Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes Celebrating Local, Farm-Fresh Food (Paperback): $19.80
Discover New and Fun Ways to Cook with Berries!
Farmstand Favorites: Berries highlights one of the most recognizable fruits from local farmers markets—berries. From tart and plump cranberries to sweet and juicy blueberries, berries are one of the most healthful and versatile fruits, and with over 75 easy-to-prepare recipes, you will find delicious and simple ways to enjoy berries year-round. You will also learn about the many health benefits of berries, various types of berries, and tips for storing and preserving.
Featuring tasty and stress-free recipes, including a few all-American favorites, such as:
• Strawberry-Blueberry Muffins
• Currant Sweet Biscuits
• Ginger-Carrot Salad with Cranberries
• Roast Turkey with Honey Cranberry Relish
• Currant Fritters
• Raspberry Punch
• Watermelon Blueberry Banana Split
• Blackberry Pudding
• Strawberry Preserves
With a trip to the farmers market and Farmstand Favorites: Berries, you can reap the benefits of a local product that, produced without artificial additives, provides healthful nutrients and a connection to the earth and your community.
Buy Local and Support Your Local Farmer and Farmers Markets
The Farmstand Favorites Series was created to encourage buying local and buying fresh. More than ever, we strive for a better understanding of where our food comes from, and for many of us this means shopping at a farmers market or farmstand. By supporting your local farmers and producers, you are also supporting a livelihood which is vital for a healthy, sustainable future.