Donut Goals (Donut Dreams #7) (Hardcover)
Not currently in store. Available to ship from distributor's warehouse.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Donut Dreams series.
- #1: Hole in the Middle (Donut Dreams #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: So Jelly! (Donut Dreams #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Family Recipe (Donut Dreams #3) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #4: A Donut for Your Thoughts (Donut Dreams #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Ready, Set, Bake! (Donut Dreams #5) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #6: Ready to Roll! (Donut Dreams #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #8: Donut Delivery! (Donut Dreams #8) (Paperback): $6.99
Molly struggles with self-confidence in this seventh delicious book in the Donut Dreams series from the author of the Cupcake Diaries and Sprinkle Sundays series!
Molly is thrilled to hear that a college scout will be coming to her big soccer game to evaluate the players. But when a player on the opposing team starts making rude comments about Molly’s soccer skills and appearance, Molly begins to lose her confidence. Now she can’t help but wonder—is the girl just trying to bring her down, or is Molly really not as good a player as she thinks?
About the Author
From cupcakes to ice cream and donuts! Having written over thirty books about middle school girls and cupcakes and ice cream, Coco Simon decided it was time for a change; so she’s switched her focus to her third favorite sweet treat: donuts! When she’s not daydreaming about yummy snacks, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to one hundred books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes, ice cream cones, and donuts she’s eaten. She is the author of the Cupcake Diaries, the Sprinkle Sundays, and the Donut Dreams series.