Ready, Set, Bake! (Donut Dreams #5) (Hardcover)
Not currently in store. Available to ship from distributor's warehouse.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Donut Dreams series.
- #1: Hole in the Middle (Donut Dreams #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: So Jelly! (Donut Dreams #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Family Recipe (Donut Dreams #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: A Donut for Your Thoughts (Donut Dreams #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Ready to Roll! (Donut Dreams #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Donut Goals (Donut Dreams #7) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #8: Donut Delivery! (Donut Dreams #8) (Paperback): $6.99
Lindsay copes with unexpected jealousy in the fifth delicious book in the Donut Dreams series from the author of the Cupcake Diaries and Sprinkle Sundays series!
Everyone knows Lindsay loves working at the bakery counter in her family’s restaurant... So how is she going to deal with a new bakery in town that will compete with Donut Dreams? Not only that, the owner’s daughter, Maria, is in her class. She’s glamorous, exciting, and just moved to town from Chicago. She’s everything Lindsay wants to be—or at least that’s what Lindsay thinks.
About the Author
From cupcakes to ice cream and donuts! Having written over thirty books about middle school girls and cupcakes and ice cream, Coco Simon decided it was time for a change; so she’s switched her focus to her third favorite sweet treat: donuts! When she’s not daydreaming about yummy snacks, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to one hundred books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes, ice cream cones, and donuts she’s eaten. She is the author of the Cupcake Diaries, the Sprinkle Sundays, and the Donut Dreams series.