Family Recipe (Donut Dreams #3) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Donut Dreams series.
- #1: Hole in the Middle (Donut Dreams #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: So Jelly! (Donut Dreams #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: A Donut for Your Thoughts (Donut Dreams #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Ready, Set, Bake! (Donut Dreams #5) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #6: Ready to Roll! (Donut Dreams #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Donut Goals (Donut Dreams #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Donut Delivery! (Donut Dreams #8) (Paperback): $6.99
Molly learns the true meaning of family in the third delicious book in the Donut Dreams series from the author of the Cupcake Diaries and Sprinkle Sundays series!
Everything’s better with a donut.
Molly has always considered her adopted family her real family. She’s never had reason to question where she fits until she has to do a report on her family tree for school. Suddenly, she has nothing but questions. If the point of a family tree is to show where she comes from, is it okay to include people that aren’t her birth family? Being mixed up with doubt may not be a recipe for success, but when Molly reaches out to the people she depends on, they are ready to support her, as always. Molly is soon ready to serve up a perfectly sweet look at what family really is—because the main ingredient in any real family is love.
About the Author
From cupcakes to ice cream and donuts! Having written over thirty books about middle school girls and cupcakes and ice cream, Coco Simon decided it was time for a change; so she’s switched her focus to her third favorite sweet treat: donuts! When she’s not daydreaming about yummy snacks, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to one hundred books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes, ice cream cones, and donuts she’s eaten. She is the author of the Cupcake Diaries, the Sprinkle Sundays, and the Donut Dreams series.