I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) (Paperback)
Not currently in store. Available to ship from distributor's warehouse.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Gallagher Girls series.
- #2: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls #2) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls #3) (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6) (Paperback): $10.99
Step into Cammie Morgan's world of intrigue in the first book of the beloved New York Times bestselling Gallagher Girls series
Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a fairly typical all-girls school -- that is, if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses but it's really a school for spies.
Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in seven different ways, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she's an ordinary girl. Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, or track him through town with the skill of a real "pavement artist" -- but can she maneuver a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her?
Cammie Morgan may be an elite spy-in-training, but in her sophomore year, she's on her most dangerous mission -- falling in love.
About the Author
Ally Carter (www.allycarter.com) is the New York Times best-selling author of the six books in the Gallagher Girls series: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill YouCross My Heart and Hope to SpyDon't Judge a Girl by her CoverOnly the Good Spy YoungOut of Sight, Out of Time and United We Spy as well as Heist Society, Uncommon Criminals, and Perfect Scoundrels. Ally lives in Oklahoma where she is hard at work on her next novel.
"Readers will eagerly anticipate the next installment."—Publishers Weekly
PRAISE FOR CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO SPY
"It is difficult to imagine what teen girl would not want to read-and reread-this second book in a butt-kicking series."—VOYA
PRAISE FOR DON'T JUDGE A GIRL BY HER COVER
* "These girls remain the most awesome, kick-butt teens ever, but now readers are also getting a glimpse at what makes them vulnerable...This reviewer loves the series, enjoyed this book, and is struggling to wait for the next one."—VOYA, starred review
PRAISE FOR ONLY THE GOOD SPY YOUNG
"Humorous, fast-paced fun."—School Library Journal
PRAISE FOR OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF TIME
* "This episode is nearly three hundred pages of perfection, and the only regret fans will have when they are done is being one step closer to the final installment of this outstanding series."—VOYA, starred review
PRAISE FOR UNITED WE SPY
"A satisfying close."—School Library Journal