Two Minute Mornings: A Journal to Win Your Day Every Day (Diary)
On Our Shelves Now
The morning gratitude journal that helps you win your day, every day, through constructive focus and everyday positivity. More than 100,000 copies sold!
Discover Two Minute Mornings, a simple system based on positive psychology research.
The choices made in the morning can have a huge impact all day long: Utilizing a gratitude journal can encourage you to "win the day" in just a few minutes each morning. This written exercise helps facilitate mindfulness and assists in the creation of a constructive daily focus—the right track to forming a permanent positive mindset.
Created by Neil Pasricha, entrepreneur, podcaster, public speaker, and New York Times bestselling author with millions of books sold worldwide, this guided journal prompts you into a quick two-minute morning ritual that focuses the mind and effectively sets daily intentions.
2 MINUTE MORNING JOURNAL: Features simple, quick prompts that focus on gratitude, letting go of stress, and setting daily intentions.
ACHIEVABLE DAILY REFLECTION: Clean, encouraging page layouts provide space to reflect on three daily prompts: I will let go of, I am grateful for, I will focus on.
DAILY HAPPINESS EQUATION: Forming a habit of morning gratitude journaling is a unique and successful way to increase happiness and set yourself up for success every day.
- Starting a mindfulness, meditation, or daily gratitude practice
- Gift or self-purchase for anyone working to reduce stress and create a more positive life
- Daily journal for embarking on a new challenge
- Birthday, graduation, retirement, or wellness gift
- Fans of Neil Pasricha's work advocating positivity and simple pleasures, including his books The Happiness Equation, The Book of Awesome, and You Are Awesome, and his Top 100 iTunes podcast 3 Books