The Celery Stalks at Midnight (Bunnicula and Friends) (Paperback)
Available to Ship from Distributor's Warehouse
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Vampire Bunny (Bunnicula and Friends #1) (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: Hot Fudge (Bunnicula and Friends #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Scared Silly (Bunnicula and Friends #3) (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Rabbit-cadabra! (Bunnicula and Friends #4) (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: The Fright Before Christmas (Bunnicula and Friends #5) (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Creepy-Crawly Birthday (Bunnicula and Friends #6) (Paperback): $4.99
HARE TODAY, GONE TOMORROW
Bunnicula is missing! Chester is convinced all the world's vegetables are in danger of being drained of their life juices and turned into zombies. Soon he has Harold and Howie running around sticking toothpicks through hearts of lettuce and any other veggie in sight. Of course, Chester has been known to be wrong before...but you can never be too careful when there's a vampire bunny at large!
About the Author
James Howe is the author of more than ninety books for young readers. Bunnicula, coauthored by his late wife Deborah and published in 1979, is considered a modern classic of children’s literature. The author has written six highly popular sequels, along with the spinoff series Tales from the House of Bunnicula and Bunnicula and Friends. Among his other books are picture books such as Horace and Morris but Mostly Dolores and beginning reader series that include the Pinky and Rex and Houndsley and Catina books. He has also written for older readers. The Misfits, published in 2001, inspired the antibullying initiative No Name-Calling Week, as well as three sequels, Totally Joe, Addie on the Inside, and Also Known as Elvis. A common theme in James Howe’s books from preschool through teens is the acceptance of difference and being true to oneself. Visit him online at JamesHowe.com.