Build Your Community: Turn Your Connections Into a Powerful Online Community (Paperback)
Not currently in store. Available to ship from distributor's warehouse.
A powerful customer community will help you to scale customer support, attract new customers, and gather indispensable feedback and knowledge. But how do you make it happen? Build Your Community fuses proven principles from the world of psychology with user experience and design thinking into a foolproof approach helping you to:
- Start from scratch and attract your first members.
- Find and design the perfect platform for your community.
- Keep members engaged, sharing expertise, and helping each other.
- Create a magnetic community culture - unique from any other online destination.
- Position you and your organisation at the center of your field.
- Budget for your community with a detailed breakdown of costs and resources required. Richard Millington shares the strategies, principles and tactics he has used to help over 300
organisations to build communities over the past decade, including Apple, Facebook and SAP.
If you wish to build a united, powerful online community, Build Your Community is your definitive guide.
About the Author
Richard Millington is the founder of FeverBee. Over the past 16 years, Richard has helped to develop over 270+ successful communities, including those for Apple, Facebook, Google, The World Bank, SAP, Oracle, Amazon, Autodesk, Lego, The United Nations, Novartis, and many more. Richard is the author of both Buzzing Communities and The Indispensable Community . Buzzing Communities has been widely cited as introducing best practice into developing successful online communities. Richard has delivered keynote talks in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Switzerland, Romania, Lithuania, and several others. Richard has also trained over 1,250 community professionals through FeverBee's community management academy.