5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics 2022 Elite Student Edition (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM Let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics Elite Student Edition has been updated for the 2021-22 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice exams (available in the book and online) that reflect the latest exam
- "5 Minutes to a 5" section with a 5-minute activity for each day of the school year that reinforces the most important concepts covered in class
- Access to a robust online platform
- Comprehensive overview of the AP Macroeconomics exam format
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Proven strategies specific to each section of the test
- A self-guided study plan including flashcards, games, and more online
About the Author
Eric Dodge is a professor of economics and chair of the Department of Economics and Business Administration at Hanover College in Hanover, Indiana.