5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics 2021 Elite Student Edition (Paperback)
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM
In this hybrid year, let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP Macroeconomics Elite edition guide has been updated for the 2020-21 school year and now contains:
- 4 full-length practice exams (2 in the book and 2 online) that reflect the latest exam
- "5 Minutes to a 5" section -- a 5-minute activity for each day of the school year that reinforces the most important concepts covered in class
- Up-to-Date Resources for COVID 19 Exam Disruption
- Access to a robust online platform
- Comprehensive overview of the AP Macroeconomics exam format
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Proven strategies specific to each section of the test
- A self-guided study plan including flashcards, games, and more online
About the Author
Eric Dodge is a professor of economics and chair of the Department of Economics and Business Administration at Hanover College in Hanover, Indiana.