Homeschool Basics: How to Get Started, Keep Motivated, and Bring Out the Best in Your Kids (Paperback)
Do you long to homeschool with joy, simplicity, & success?
Tried-and-true homeschool advice Veteran homeschool moms Tricia Goyer and Kristi Clover dish out practical help on getting started and staying the course. Homeschool Basics will remind you that the best homeschooling starts with the heart. Packed with ideas to help you push aside your fears and raise kids who will grow to be life-long learners.
Tricia and Kristi believe that homeschooling can transform your life, your home, and your family. Mostly, they believe homeschooling can truly prepare your children for the life God's called them to live.
Homeschool Basics covers the "basics" and so much more...
- Top 10 tips for a successful first year
- Getting beyond your fears
- Homeschooling with multiple children -- even little ones
- Strategies for when you feel overwhelmed or behind
- Planning your year with confidence
- Keeping your sanity with homeschooling and housekeeping
Don't let doubts hold you back any longer.
Hope & refreshment await.