The Senior Organizer: Personal, Medical, Legal, Financial (Paperback)
Not currently in store. May be available on Bookshop.org.
Out of Print
Do You Want To:
- Save thousands of dollars in legal and accounting fees?
- Be equipped with all the information you might need in a financial crisis?
- Have all your questions prepared for your next doctor’s appointment?
- Know how to save time and energy replacing vital documents?
- Be prepared for a medical emergency?
The Senior Organizer is designed to help seniors or their loved ones assemble all their vital documentation and information in one simple, easy-to-access format. The book will provide peace of mind and supply categorized knowledge that will enable seniors to answer important questions and handle crucial responsibilities with efficiency and certainty at times when every minutes counts.
- Offers a proven filing system.
- Reminds seniors and their loved ones of things they have forgotten to keep track of.
- Web site tie-in support with free organizing forms, special reports, tips on usage, seminars and workshops.
- Broken down into personal, medical, legal and financial sections for ease-of-use.
About the Author
Debby S. Bitticks, CEO of Delphi Health Products, Inc. is a nationally recognized expert on senior care. She has presented and spoken at The National Council on the Aging in Washington D.C. on intergenerational care and has appeared on CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, Dr. Phil, CNN Financial News, and other cable shows. Debby is a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), and The National Council on the Aging (NCOA).