The Oxford New Spanish Dictionary: Third Edition (Mass Market)
Not currently in store. Available to ship from distributor's warehouse.
Updated design and ultra-clear text offering up-to-date coverage of all the essential day-to-day vocabulary makes The Oxford New Spanish Dictionary the perfect guide to the Spanish language in the 21st century. This essential reference includes:
• Over 40,000 words and phrases and 60,000 translations of essential, everyday vocabulary
• New, ultra-clear text, for quick, easy reference
• Special warning symbols make slang and informal language easily identifiable
• Convenient tables of regular and irregular Spanish verbs
• Extra help with frequently used words—the building blocks to learning a language