Dog Diaries: A Middle School Story (Hardcover)
Not currently in store. Available to ship from distributor's warehouse.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Dog Diaries series.
- #2: Dog Diaries: Happy Howlidays: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #3: Dog Diaries: Mission Impawsible: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #4: Dog Diaries: Curse of the Mystery Mutt: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #5: Dog Diaries: Ruffing It: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #6: Dog Diaries: Dinosaur Disaster (Hardcover): $9.99
When rule-breaking Rafe has to train his mischievous mutt at obedience school, things are about to get really ruff in this Middle School book for kids and animal lovers everywhere!
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I've been waiting for ages to tell my story, and now it's finally happening! Being Rafe's dog isn't always easy, but it is always EXCITING! I've got so much to tell you about:
- How I protect the yard from birds, raccoons, squirrels, raccoons, mail carriers . . . and did I mention RACCOONS?
- Sniffing pooch posteriors for the latest canine news.
- And the terrifying monster hiding in the hall closet: the vacuum cleaner!
These were all the most paw-some parts of my doggie life -- until the evil Mrs. Stricker threatened to send me back to the pound if I didn't learn to behave. Now Rafe and I have to go to obedience school and win the trophy for Best Trained Dog . . . or else!
About the Author
James Patterson is the world's bestselling author. He has donated more than one million books to students and soldiers, as well as millions of dollars to independent bookstores and school libraries. He lives in Florida with his family.
Praise for Dog Diaries:An Amazon Best Book of the Month!A Barnes & Noble Top Book of the Month!
"Junior is a dog of great enthusiasm [with an] endearingly canine first-dog voice. Watson's numerous cartoon illustrations... perfectly capture Junior's whimsical attitude...This series opener is a romp in the park."—Kirkus Reviews
"Bolstered by Watson's spry cartoons, Patterson and Butler's rollicking story will catch--and hold--the attention of young readers, especially those of the dog-loving variety."—Publisher's Weekly
"Patterson's tongue-in-cheek humor, accompanied by Butler's comic illustrations, makes this illustrated chapter book a lighthearted 'dog and his boy' story for dog-lovers and fans of Tom Watson's Stick Dog series."—Booklist