CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Core Clcor 350-801 Official Cert Guide (Hardcover)
Not currently in store. Available to ship from distributor's warehouse.
Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam. * Master Cisco CCNP/CCIE CLCOR exam topics
* Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
* Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Core CLCOR 350-801 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Core CLCOR 350-801 Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the Cisco CCNP/CCIE CLCOR 350-801 exam. Collaboration expert Jason Ball shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
This complete study package includes
* A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
* Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
* Chapter-ending Key Topic tables, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
* Practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
* More than 60 minutes of video mentoring from the author
* An online interactive Flash Cards application to help you drill on Key Terms by chapter
* A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
* Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success. The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP/CCIE Collaboration Core CLCOR 350-801 exam, including
* Infrastructure and Design * Protocols, Codecs, and Endpoints
* Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources
* Call Control
* Collaboration Applications
About the Author
Jason Ball, CCSI No. 33717, has been installing, consulting, and teaching technology for many years. In 2017, he started his own company, PCH Collaboration LLC, through which he works part time to offer end-user and technical training to anyone interested in voice and video communications. At his day job, Jason is a solutions readiness engineer for Cisco Americas Partner Organization (APO) through a company called ANI. In this position, he creates and hosts tech talks and labs for Cisco partners on current Cisco Collaboration products. Jason was the co-author of CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 Official Cert Guide (Cisco Press), was the subject matter expert for CIVND2 and VTVS2 course development projects with Cisco, the developer for VII course development projects with Cisco, and a volunteer with FIRST Lego League and STEM. Current certifications include CCNA Route/Switch, CCDA, CCNP Collaboration, Advanced Video Field Engineer Representative, Advanced Video System Engineer Representative, Cisco Video Network Representative, CCSI, and CompTIA A+. Jason and his brother Daniel offer some free tips and training through a YouTube channel called Collab Crush.