Vcp-DCV for Vsphere 7.X (Exam 2v0-21.20) Official Cert Guide (Vmware Press Certification) (Hardcover)
Not currently in store. Available to ship from distributor's warehouse.
Trust the best-selling Cert Guide series from Pearson IT Certification to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine using proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy.Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Master Professional VMware vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions in the practice test software
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend oneach section
- Chapter-ending Key Topic tables, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailedperformance reports
- An online, interactive Flash Cards application to help you drill on Key Terms by chapter
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
- Describing vSphere architecture, requirements, and features
- Implementing, configuring, and managing vSphere storage
- Configuring secured access and networking in a vSphere environment
- Monitoring, managing, and optimizing the services and resources in a vSphere environment
- Provisioning, migrating, and supporting virtual machines in a vSphere environment
The companion website contains two complete practice exams and additional study resources. Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 80% Off Practice Tests
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements: Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above, Safari version 12 and above, Microsoft Edge 44 and above. Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required. Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor(or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
Also available from Pearson IT Certification for Professional VMware vSphere 7.x study is the VCP-DCVfor vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson Test Prep Practice Tests. This integrated learning package
- Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
About the Author
John A. Davis, an independent contractor and Senior Integration Architect at MEJEER, LLC, became a VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) and VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in 2004, and he has been a vExpert since 2014. His recent work has involved designing and implementing solutions for hybrid clouds, cloud automation, disaster recovery, and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). He is the coauthor of the VCP6-DCV Cert Guide and the VCAP5-DCA Cert Guide. He holds several certifications, including VCIX6-DCV, VCP-DTM 2020, VCP7-CMA, and VCIX6-NV. Steve Baca, VCAP, VCI, VCP, and NCDA, has been in the computer industry for more than 20 years. Originally a computer programmer and a system administrator working on Unix and Windows systems, he migrated over to technical training and wrote a course for Sun Microsystems. He transitioned to VMware about 10 years ago, doing technical training. He thoroughly enjoys teaching and writing and believes that the constant evolution of the computer industry requires continuously learning to stay ahead. Owen Thomas holds a number of VMware certifications and has taught more than 400 authorized VMware classes for vSphere, Horizon, vCloud, and vRealize products. He operated as a VMware Solutions Provider and performed a number of VMware partner services for customers across the United States.